During these times of separation and uncertainty, we need to stay closer to Jesus than ever before. So here are some resources to encourage you in your faith and help equip you in ministry to your brothers and sisters in Christ, family, friends, and neighbors.
- Check out sermons, Pastor Chris’ “Tough Questions” series, or view “Bethel Kids Story Time” videos, where Bethel Kids volunteers read stories from the “Tales that Tell the Truth” series by The Good Book Company.
- Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF) Coronavirus Coverage – Articles on anxiety, family, loneliness, illness, a Words of Hope series plus a Q&A.
- The Gospel Coalition COVID-19 Coverage – Articles, sermons, music, tips and more.
- “20 Prayers to Pray During This Pandemic” by Jen Pollack Michele
- Crossway – Offering free ESV.org basic subscription plan to those who haven’t yet subscribed through May 31, 2020.
- Dwell – Scripture listening app. 30 days free.
Free and Discounted Resources
- Crossway – Free ebooks, verse cards, articles, podcasts, reading plans and devotionals.
- Tim Challies’ Blog: “All the Free and Discounted Stuff for these Difficult Times” – Lots for growing in the Word here.
- RedeemTV – Movies, documentaries, and more. Free but requires registration.
- Coronavirus and Christ by John Piper – From desiringgod.org: “In Coronavirus and Christ, John Piper invites readers around the world to stand on the solid Rock, who is Jesus Christ, in whom our souls can be sustained by the sovereign God who ordains, governs, and reigns over all things to accomplish his wise and good purposes for those who trust in him. Piper offers six biblical answers to the question, What is God doing through the coronavirus?—reminding us that God is at work in this moment in history.”